***The material contained in this website is for informational purposes only. Reading the pages of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please consult a lawyer for legal advice in your particular situation.
The following are useful resources to learn more about your case.
- Minnesota Legislature - Office of the Revisor of Statutes. This site has a searchable database of all the most recent revisions of Minnesota laws. The criminal code is found under Chapter 609.
- Minnesota Statute Chapter 609A - Expungements. Learn more here about what kinds of crimes are eligible for expungement, the time frames, and the procedure.
- This article details the importance and consequences of the change in Minnesota's expungement law in 2015.
- The Minnesota Judicial Branch Hennepin County self-help center. This is a great resource to help you navigate simple legal issues. You'll find forms and instructions in several areas, including civil areas, family court, juvenile matters, probate, and many more.
- Link to the Minnesota Court of Appeals' most recent opinion sets. These come out once a week (each Monday), and have the latest updates to case law and binding precedents in the state.